Just wanted to let everyone know about a very disturbing event that
happened on Thursday. When I arrived home at around 5 pm, my neighbor had
just come out to scare off 4 young men who came up on my porch. (Perhaps
to urinate?) There were no signs of break-in. I had just missed them, but
my neighbor told me what the boys were wearing. I drove around the block
and saw them only a block away. A police car was in the neighborhood so I
pulled up and explained the situation and where I saw the young men. Just
a little while later four police cars had the four boys cuffed. On his way
home my husband stopped to ask the police about it (after I had phoned
him.) It turned out one of the boys had a gun.
Again, I haven't heard anything more about it, but I wanted to alert
everyone in the neighborhood.
Source: Highland Park Neighborhood Group Email list---to get on this list go to: Highland Park Community website.
No comments:
Post a Comment