Thank you everyone who has commented so far. Becoming active and blogging at the same time is new to me. So please be patient as I learn to navigate the blog while updating. Please feel free to make suggestions, set meeting dates etc., because there's a lot to do and by communicating through the use of this blogspot we can get it done and create change.
Check out:
The 311 line works and it works even better if you go online and submit a written complaint. I have heard back almost everytime I have used the online complaint form. Just go to 311 Online.
Also follow up any criminal complaints by using the police online tip form: Tip Form.
Also...
Do you have neighborhood children and teenagers who think it's ok to sit on the front porch steps of your house? This happens to us a lot and we have asked them to leave, the kids usually do reluctantly but not without some abusive, foul language directed at us. Should we call the police?
I may be rehashing a lot of stuff here---but not only I am new to the neighborhood, but I am new to living in the city. I first lived in Cranberry Twp when I moved to this area in 1987.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks again for getting this blog together! We look forward to meeting new people and organizing our efforts to make Mellon Street a better place for all.
Post a Comment